About Us

Hopkins Chartered Surveyors Limited t/a the Hopkins Partnership is a family business, which was originally established by the late Patrick Hopkins in 1948. The company has been through many transitions and became the Hopkins Partnership in 1995, when Timothy Hopkins assumed responsibility as the Sole Principal.

The property relocated to new owner-occupied premises at Kennedy Way, Belfast and the emphasis of the company changed to reflect the specialisations of its principal and employees.

The expertise of the company now focuses on Dispute Resolution and Commercial Landlords and Tenant issues.